Basics Of The Software
PC Health Advisor is an all in one tool designed to help you to give you all the tools you need to optimize your computer at your fingertips. It’s designed with the average computer user who just needs something simple to get the job done.
- Performance monitor – manages programs running in the background and is able to advise you on what can be disabled.
- Driver updates – get more performance out of certain computer hardware by updating the drivers.
- Spyware and malware detection and removal – help improve the security of your system with an included spyware and malware detection tool.
- Privacy cleaner tools – get rid of browser history, stored search items, and even form data that you might not want on your computer.
- Duplicate file finder – helps to get rid of duplicate files you may not even know you had, such as photos or videos.
- Disk Defrag tools – an easy to use disk defrag tool will put files back together again to improve the speed of your hard drive.
- Registry cleaner – helps get rid of useless registry entries that could be bogging down your PC.
- File extension tool finder – downloaded a file extension that you can’t open? PC Health Advisor has a handy tool to help you find the right program to open them.
The interface is designed well – everything is clear and easy to read. The buttons are large and informative and overall everything is pretty self explanatory. You definitely don’t have to read any manuals first to use the software as it’s pretty easy to jump right into.
How It Works
The software is basically comprised of a few scanning tools that you can use in order to find extra files, bad registry entries, and fragmented files. You can do a full system scan as a start, which will look for registry files and errors, active processes that are running in the background, any malware and spyware that you may have, unnecessary startup processes that might leech boot speed, and privacy files that you might want to remove.
You can then fix these all at once, which will get you off to a good start. Probably the most helpful of these tools is the malware removal tool and the startup process tool. Having a lot of software loading into memory when you turn on your computer can really slow things down to a crawl. A lot of times you won’t even know that these programs are running!
After you run the scan you can then use the additional features such as the defrag tool, which I highly recommend. When Windows stores files it often stores them in multiple pieces around the hard drive, depending on where there is free space. All these pieces point to each other and the computer will have to reconstruct the pieces to fetch the file. Defragging helps to put those pieces back together on the disk so the computer doesn’t have to work so hard to get the file pieces.
It also might be worth it to run the driver update tool as you could have several out of date drivers if you have an older computer.
PC Health Advisor is compatible with all versions of Windows right up to Windows 10 64 bit.
Is PC Health Advisor Safe?
Yes! PC Health Advisor is a very safe and effective tool that has been around for many years. Backed by the industry giant ParetoLogic software, this software can only help your PC.
Will I Be Able To Run It If I’m Not A PC Expert?
Yes. PC Health Advisor, as we said in our review, is a very simple and easy to use software tool. Documentation is provided if you need clarification of what each feature is. And if you get stuck, there’s a huge yellow support hotline telephone number in the upper left corner to call if you need assistance.
Will PC Health Advisior Help My Computer?
If your computer is slowed down by the typical culprits such as file clutter and malware, then this software will definitely help you out. Cleaning up your PC is a great way to improve performance.
For those that are having problems with a slow and sluggish PC, this software tool could be their saving grace. It can definitely improve parts of your computer that have become cluttered and bogged down. It’s easy to use, safe, and effective. We definitely recommend trying it out if you’re unhappy with your computer’s performance.